Soo 2threads, teamed up with he uber popular Aussie surf brand Billabong, have again come up with another awesome blog initiative, to share what Summer fashion means to me! Inspired by the great weather we’ve had in recent days in Melbourne, I’ve compiled a little post here for you guys.
To me, Summer fashion is effortless, and only has two rules you must stick to: be both stylish and comfortable.
The only “must-have” is a great swimming costume and the confidence to pull it off once you hit the sand!
Here are some great picks for the Summer:
Then slip on something that doesn’t require buttons, belts, shoelaces or other annoyances that might hinder the strip you must undergo at the beach – a simple sundress, a crop top and skirt, an oversized singlet, or the beach classic – a pair of ripped denim cut-offs and a cute tee. Outfit done and dusted, now to hit the waves!
1. A large beach bag that can hold all of your stuff, like this one from Billabong.
2. A beach towel, to sunbathe on AND to dry yourself so that you don’t get wet patches on your clothes later on.
3. Sunnies and suncreen and a sunhat
5. Snacks. For those post-swimming hunger pangs. Duh.
6. Sunscreen; nothing worse than turning into a lobster the day after. Be SunSmart at all times 🙂
7. Camera, I can tell you there will be plenty of Kodak moments!
8. (Optional): Portable speakers and an iPod to pump out some Summer tunes!!
Don’t forget to swim between the flags, and remember: beach fashion is about STYLE and COMFORT. Don’t compromise!