– Rabbits, bunnies, all that cute shit.
– Playing piano
– Going through old photos and reliving the good ol’ memories
– Jazz music
– DIY denim cut-offs and vintage dresses
– Grey marle in any manifestation, be it t-shirts, tanks or shorts
– Long phone conversations
– Warm cuddles
– Huge slices of carrot cake
– Cake in general, oh boy *salivates*
– Thrift stores and their old people smell and $2 scarves.
– Sleeping in
– Love songs
– Girls who play guitar
– Making lists
– The Body Shop
– Taking lame-ass photos of myself with my camera
– Slim silhouettes and defined bones
– The sea and the Aussie beach and the sun
– Boys who dress well!!!
– MINK PINK – ONE OF MY ALL TIME FAVE LABELS
– Going to gigs and buying over-priced band tees
– Writing down thoughts and ideas, doodling, sketches, poems and lyrics
– Cute little stock photos with even cuter messages
– Guitar Hero – BEST. THING. EVER. I’m a rockstar, yo!
– Reading the newspaper on a lazy morning with a cup of coffee
– Ice-cream. Who the hell could refuse ice-cream??
– New shoes
– My best friends for life
– Reading a well-written novel or new magazine
– Laughing until my stomach aches and tears are rolling down my cheeks
– More lame-ass photo-taking of myself, especially if it involves the self-timer
– Girls’ nights in, relaxing and intelligent convo
– Girls’ nights out, cocktails and night-life
– People who read my ramblings *hint hint hint*
Everything looks so much rosier when you are happy, so go on, I challenge you to think about what makes you happy, and spend more time doing it. Ah, life is schweeeet!